Dentistry, and specifically prosthodontics, has been my life and my love. I feel a deep obligation to treat all those who seek my services the same as I would a family member.
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate Degree – University of California Los Angeles
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – UCLA School of Dentistry
- Master of Science – University of Texas Health Science Center
- Wilfred Hall USAF Medical Center
I love to teach others the skills I have acquired and learned over the past 40 years. After completing residency training prosthodontics and maxillofacial prosthetics, I began teaching at A.T. Still University. I tried to instill in my students compassion for their patients and pride providing the best care possible. Teaching also gave me the opportunity to stay current with my own skills and knowledge, allowing me to give my patients the best treatment available.
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Academy of Maxillofacial (prosthetics)
- American Board of Prosthodontics, Fellow, Board Certified
Outside the Office
I am originally from southern California and have lived in Gilbert for the past 15 years. I have been blessed with seven children and 25 grandchildren. When I’m not spending time with my family, I enjoy hiking, traveling, and going to the shooting range.
I am also passionate about serving the community and church. I recently spent 18 months in a dental clinic with orphans in Mexico and currently serve as a church service missionary in Mesa, Arizona and do computer database research.